Re: (PMOD) Routing between PM3's

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Thu, 01 Jul 1999 09:25:33 -0700

Conrad Rockenhaus wrote:

> We decided to purchase another PM3, and make that for the DISDN customers
> only, just fine, except now we have more DISDN customers than the DISDN
> PM3 can handle. Now the DISDN customers that can't fit on the DISDN PM3
> must connect to PM3-2, which has is always full usually, so if they get
> disconnected, and connect to PM3-3, we have to fix the routing on PM3-3 to
> get them to route.
>
> Bridging between the PM3's was working fine with two, but now we can't
> bridge. Anybody have a solution to this problem?

PM the PM have never bridged so I'm not sure what you mean by that. What
would help people answer your question would be an explination of how your
network is configured and what routing protocols you are using.

--
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com> <tkinnen@sobhrach.com>
[RADIUS Test Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies RABU