Re: (PMOD) Trouble shooting techniques

Conrad A. Rockenhaus (conradr@waco.calpha.com)
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 09:34:38 -0500 (CDT)

Have you tried going to control panel, modems, diagnostics, and reading
the ATI information from there? That would be an easier way for novice
users to get their ATI information out in the open, since they won't have
to type anything.

Of course, getting ATI information from my users is hard enough, they
always get upset and tell us to just "fix it, or they go back to AOL."
Somedays I wish 56K was never invented.

Conrad

Century Alpha, Inc.

Dial-up, ISDN, T-1, Wireless, Web Hosting, and more!

http://www.calpha.com

See Conrad's Useful Webpage:

http://www.calpha.com/~conradr

Use FreeBSD, it's good for you!