Re: (PMOD) Trouble shooting techniques

Conrad A. Rockenhaus (conradr@waco.calpha.com)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 09:11:01 -0500 (CDT)

The ATI3 information is not displayed properly in Windoze 95 because all
it is wanting to look for is that OK prompt.

Conrad

Century Alpha, Inc.

Dial-up, ISDN, T-1, Wireless, Web Hosting, and more!

http://www.calpha.com

See Conrad's Useful Webpage:

http://www.calpha.com/~conradr

Use FreeBSD, it's good for you!