Re: (PMOD) HSP MicroModem 56

Jose de Leon (jadiel@thevision.net)
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 14:15:07 -0700

Contact PCtel and they will be able to tell you the vendor and give you the
proper driver updates.

I just dealt with this specific modem. Piece of crap but connects to analog
lines. I don't know if an updated driver works though.

----- Original Message -----
From: Tim Patton <tj@klis.com>
To: <portmaster-modems@livingston.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 1999 2:07 PM
Subject: (PMOD) HSP MicroModem 56

I thought that this would be a zoltrix, but I checked, and I didn't see
that revision of driver listed at all on Zoltrix's website....they are
only getting 31200 connecting to our PM3 3.8.2c2....any idea
where I can find the newest drivers, or even who makes the bloody
thing?

Here's the ati commands

ati0
56000
OK
ati1
A97/C02
OK
ati2
OK
ati3
PCtel 7.63-9CMS
OK
ati4
PCtel Data/Fax/Voice/Speakerphone/V.80
OK
ati5

OK
ati6

OK
ati7

OK
ati8

OK
ati9

OK
ati10
A97/C02
ERROR
ati11
A97/C02
ERROR
ati12
A97/C02
ERROR
ati13
A97/C02
ERROR

Tim

'unsubscribe portmaster-modems' in the body of the message.

'unsubscribe portmaster-modems' in the body of the message.