Re: (PMOD) Logging DOV on PM3 & PM4

Thomas C Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 22:30:08 -0700

Doc PC wrote:

PLease direct any more replies to portmaster-radius@livingston.com

> We have a number of DOV customers coming into our Portmasters, and we need
> a way of pulling out any data we can get about their logins.
>
> Is there some way of getting the ports they're coming in on, along with
> the length of time they're connected for each session? Any other data that
> we can pull?
>
> And how do we do that?

enable RADIUS accounting and setup a RADIUS server. Each session will generate
an accounting record on session start and stop. see:

http://www.livingston.com/

for more information on RADIUS.

--
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com> <tkinnen@sobhrach.com>
[RADIUS Test Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies RABU