Re: (PMOD) ESS Tech

TICON v90 (v90@newton.ticon.net)
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 15:56:33 -0500 (CDT)

I talked to their "ONLY" tech person and all he could give me was to go to
www.multiwave.com and in driver downloads find 56kES-x2 to fix the
problem. I don't know if it is still there, and have not had anyone with
an ESS modem contact me in a long time.

Thanks-

Daniel W. Nagel
Ticon.Net, Inc Phone : 608-741-1594
930 N Parker Dr Toll-Free: 888-777-7101
Janesville, WI 53545 Fax : 608-754-7350

http://www.ticon.net
Hours: M-F: 8am-9pm, Sat: 9am-5pm, Sun: 10am-4pm