RE: (PMOD) Compaq Presario K56Flex VSC not connecting

Richard Gamberg (bbhi@shaka.com)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 10:18:36 -1000

The Compaq VSC is an LT Win Modem & init strings (& other info) are on my
page below; VSC owners can use Lucent generic (later) firmware, but will
lose the VoiceCenter capabilities - but this will allow some to get 56k
connects.

See http://808hi.com/56k/ltwin.htm

Aloha,
Richard