Re: (PMOD) Motorola SM56

Me, Myself, &I (hondo@acheron.com)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 19:47:26 -0600 (MDT)

We have had reasonable success with the init string &f&c1&d2 after our
clients update their SM56K to build 70 for the PCI modems. It seems like
a fairly generic init string, but as I said it seems to work for us. We
are also running 3.8.2c2

On Thu, 22 Jul 1999, John Vozza wrote:

> Any hints for getting this modem to connect to a PM3 running ComOS
> 3.8.2c2?
>
> Modems ATI3 line shows "Release 3.02 AD04 Build 70" which appears to be
> the latest driver for this modem.
>
> Modem will not connect at all to us but will connect at 26.4 to a
> Compuserve dial-in number (non-local number)
>
> John

'unsubscribe portmaster-modems' in the body of the message.