Re: (RADIUS) compiling radius2.0.1

Josh Richards (jrichard@livingston.com)
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 10:34:21 -0700 (PDT)

On 30 Mar 1998, hanne fatimazahra wrote:

> Hello,
> I have problems whith compiling linvingston Radius 2.0.1.
> I'm compiling the source code with VISUAL C++, and i have a lot of
> errors. tell me what compiler should i use to have minimum of errors.
>
> can somebody help me.
> Thanks.

Generally, you are only going to be able to compile it on a Unix or
Unix-like box. If you want to run RADIUS on WinNT we have a version
specifically for that, which you don't have to compile. Take a look at
our web site <URL:http://www.livingston.com/>.

--jr

----
Josh Richards - <jrichard@livingston.com> - [Beta Engineer]
LUCENT Technologies - Remote Access Business Unit
(formerly Livingston Enterprises, Inc.)
http://www.livingston.com/

'unsubscribe portmaster-radius' in the body of the message.