Re: (RADIUS) Re: Portmaster RADIUS Digest V98 #91

Tatsuya Kawasaki (tatsuya@giganet.net)
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 11:50:43 +0900 (JST)

Dear Steven,

I don't how good it is nor I have NEVER evaluated this but..
Here we go.

MACradius server 50.00$
Only reason I know it is because this site has/had a evalaluation copy
what contained proxy-state.

Good luck,

Tatsuya

かわさき