Re: (RADIUS) question about roaming

Tatsuya Kawasaki (tatsuya@giganet.net)
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 07:56:09 +0900 (JST)

Another free radius which support proxy seems to work rather well.

dtc radius; URL:http://www.dtc.co.jp/Radius2.0/RelNoteE.html

Good luck,

Tatsuya

unfortunately aaa is not really free for most of people.

かわさき

= = = = = =
電話 03-3239-0607 fax 03-3239-2609
business network telecom
http://www.giganet.net

On Thu, 16 Apr 1998, Mike McCauley wrote:

> On Apr 15, 5:33pm, Chris Parker wrote:
> > Subject: Re: (RADIUS) question about roaming
> > On Wed, 15 Apr 1998, Jennifer Zhou wrote:
> > >
> > > Does RADIUS support roamimg? How can it do? Is there any attribute to do
> > > roaming?
> >
> > Right now, Lucent RABU has their next version of radius ( 2.1 ) in beta
> > testing. It will support 'proxy radius' or 'roaming' as it is sometimes
> > called. It isn't available yet, so if you need proxy radius support
> > right now, you may want to look into Merit's Basic AAA server. You can
> > read more about it at:
> >
> > http://www.merit.edu/aaa
> >
> > Merit has been doing 'proxy radius' longer than anyone else that I know
> > of. ( If I'm wrong, please correct me... ) Their proxy support is solid,
> > and their server can handle mutliple vendor environments ( USR | Ascend |
> > Livingston ) very well. The basic version is free, and will run on just
> > about any unix platform.
>
> Radiator also supports proxys and roaming in a multi-vendor environment (Cisco,
> USR, Ascend, Livingston etc), and is qualified with GRIC roaming.
>
> http://www.open.com.au/radiator
>

> --
> Mike McCauley mikem@open.com.au
> Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd Unix, Motif, C++, WWW
> 24 Bateman St Hampton, VIC 3188 Australia Consulting and development
> Phone, Fax: +61 3 9598-0985
> http://www.open.com.au
> -

'unsubscribe portmaster-radius' in the body of the message.