Re: (RADIUS) Millenium Bug

J.C. Woltz (jwoltz@techie.com)
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 23:04:26 -0400

I would try this for you, but unfortunately my site is too busy to screw up to
test for five minutes (or less, sorry), but you can try it. set your clock to
dec 31, 1999 23:58 and let it run a couple minutes, check logging and all. Try
some dial-in's (or whatever you use your pm for).

Best regards,
J.C. Woltz

Yohannes A Sulistyono wrote:

> If the logfiles seem to contain 4-digit years, there's still no guarantee
> that the s/w is year 2000 compliance.
>
> I didn't find any info about y2k compliance when I was surfing livingston's
> homepage.
> So. can anybody fix this issue whether Radius 2.01 compliance or not?
>
> Rgds,
> Internet Service Dept., PT Aplikanusa Lintasarta, Menara Thamrin 12th Floor
> Jl. MH Thamrin kav 3, Jakarta 10340, Indonesia. Mailto : aries@idola.net.id
> Phone. +6221-2302345 ext. 1157/1284, Fax. +6221-2303883

'unsubscribe portmaster-radius' in the body of the message.