Re: (RADIUS) Livingston Radius on Alpha/Linux

Tom Strickland Jr (tom@sourcenet.com)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 14:08:54 -0400 (EDT)

Encrypt is a one way process, so it should take the
input string from the user encrypt it using the same salt (first two
charcters ) and then encrypt it. After this is done it should then
compare the two encryped strings they should batch if the user knows the
password.

It should not decrypt.

<TOM>

tom@SourceNet.com