Re: (PM) Re: (RADIUS) PMConsole problem

Andrew Doolittle (andy@livingston.com)
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 09:09:11 -0700

If you're running 3.8 you really should be running Amber. Check the
archives for location blah blah blah

At 08:36 PM 4/24/98 -0400, Thomas C Kinnen wrote:
>>I have PMConsole 3.5.1.4 for NT and COMOS 3.8 b15
>>When I try to save changed parameters in PMConsole, I get an error message!
>>"Serial port update failed"
>>When I click OK, I lose my new parameters...
>

>Not really a Radius issue. Should be on portmaster-users.
>
>Do you get the same error if you try to set the same settings from a command
>prompt? What settings are you trying to change? Since this is b15 I am
>assuming it is a PM3. As such there is only physical one serial port to
>plug something into on it.
>
>Tom
>

>Tom
>

>-
>To unsubscribe, email 'majordomo@livingston.com' with
>'unsubscribe portmaster-users' in the body of the message.

andy
++++

NOC Advocate andy@livingston.com
Lucent Technologies, Remote Access Business Unit (510)737-2151
4464 Willow Road http://www.livingston.com
Pleasanton, CA 94588 http://www.lucent.com
'unsubscribe portmaster-radius' in the body of the message.