Re: (RADIUS) Re: DBM version problem? (fwd)

Roy (garlic@garlic.com)
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 20:11:20 -0700

I didn't read the builddbm code until when this note came. It turns out
that builddbm will automatically renumber any entry starting with
"DEFAULT". So even if you number them DEFAULT1, DEFAULT4, DEFAULT5,
they will be corrected when the database is built.