Re: (RADIUS) Cistron Radius - Reloading Config Files

John Vozza (john@netrom.com)
Wed, 29 Apr 1998 21:34:40 -0400 (EDT)

If you run it with -s switch it will do as you describe. Remove the switch
and assuming you have the auth = system lines right, you should be OK.

John
John Vozza voice: 973.208.1339
NetRom Internet Services fax: 973.208.0942
john@netrom.com data: 973.208.7907
http://www.netrom.com data: 973.728.1274