Re: (RADIUS) Cistron Radius error

Thomas Tsai (pmlist@cosmo.mitec.net)
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 11:43:43 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 30 Apr 1998, Carl Schrader wrote:
> I am trying to get Cistron working. Getting this in the logs: Thu Apr
> 30 09:22:38 1998: Error: Accounting: logout: login entry for NAS pm1
> port 15 not found

That means that Cistron was trying to erase their session from radutmp,
but since you ran radius after that login connected, there is no matching
sesion in radutmp. The error is harmless, just wait until all the logins
have disconnected and after that, all sessions will be logged.

Thomas

'unsubscribe portmaster-radius' in the body of the message.