Re: (RADIUS) Athenticating from an ODBC datasource?

Don Lashier (dl@newportnet.com)
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 16:48:35 -0700

Put a check in "enable users cache". RadiusNT will create the
database. You can then look at the definition with Access or
whatever. Note that RadiusNT insists on rebuilding the cache
every time you restart the service so it is not possible to
use other DB tools to maintain your user database. You still
must maintain the flatfile user list.

Don