(PMOD) Re: HP Pavilion modem firmware 2.2.2.131e (Was: Motorolasm56)

Michael Bryan (pmu@ursine.com)
Fri, 09 Jul 1999 14:54:02 -0700

On 7/9/99 at 12:46 PM Andrew Jensen wrote:

>Ok, customer with an HP Pavilion 6465 with a Rockwell HCF modem. They are
>consistently being kicked off after 30 seconds to 15 minutes. We are
>running 3.8.2c2 and her ATI3 line reads:
>
>2.2.2.131e
>
>Her computer doesn't say anything about a Riptide modem though according=
>the HP website her model should have come with one. (??)

Definitely upgrade with the riptide update on HP's website. We had
a customer with two of these (both were model HP Pavilion 4450, with
modem firmware 2.2.2.131e), and the update fixed their problems. I
never did find out what the updated firmware version was, though.

Michael Bryan
pmu@ursine.com

'unsubscribe portmaster-modems' in the body of the message.