Re: (RADIUS) USR Total Control NetServer/Radius

Ben-Nes Michael (miki@canaan.co.il)
Thu, 02 Apr 1998 19:42:34 +0300

I installed successfully radius 2.0.1 on linux RH 4.2 and its working
well against PM2 and Cisco 2511

I was just following the installation steps in radius book that was
supplied by livingston

L. M. Marchese wrote:

> Sorry if this is the wrong list to forward this message to, its the only
> list that I know of which discusses radius.
>
> Has anyone been able to configure Radius on a RedHat Linux 4.2. I have
> tried three different implementations of Radius including Livingston's.
>
> I have to authenticate users dialing into a USR Total Control
> NetServer/16 through a radius server on a RedHat Linux 4.2 box.
>
> The Livingston radius complains with a "user_find error".
> Livingston's modified implementation by the team at DNT always gives an
> "incorrect password". Both the radius and PAM radius.
>
> I have tried different configurations but couldn't get anyware.
>
> Any feedback is very much appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Lisa Marchese
>
> -
> To unsubscribe, email 'majordomo@livingston.com' with
> 'unsubscribe portmaster-radius' in the body of the message.

Canaan Surfing Ltd.
Internet Service Providers
Ben-Nes Michael - Manager
Tel: 972-6-6925757