Re: (RADIUS) radiusd-cistron-1.5.4

Jose de Leon (jadiel@thevision.net)
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 10:48:08 -0700

You need to do a "make dbm"

Plus, you may need my patches for the DBM version. I have patches for
1.5.4.2

http://www.thevision.net/jadiel/cistron-jose_diff.gz

Please NOTE that these patches not only fix DBM usage, but also add MySQL
support. Before patching, make backup of your Makefile and source. Then
after patch, fix Makefile and radiusd.c to exclude MySQL support. Unless
you want it, then go download Mysql http://www.tcx.se

-----Original Message-----
From: Ming Lu <mlu@privsys.gip.net>
To: Radius Users Group <portmaster-radius@livingston.com>
Date: Wednesday, April 08, 1998 7:01 PM
Subject: (RADIUS) radiusd-cistron-1.5.4

Hi all:

I compiled radiusd-cistron-1.5.4 and with no problems but noticed that
there is no builddbm compiled. Is the way it is supposed to be or I just
missed something?

TIA

_ming

Ming Lu Email: Ming.Lu@GlobalOne.net
Network Tech Consulting Engineer Phone: 703-689-5290 (w)
Product Engineering 703-855-4194 (m)
Global One Telecommunications, LLT. 703-689-6575 (f)

'unsubscribe portmaster-radius' in the body of the message.