(RADIUS) Re: (PM) Multilink Analog PPP (fwd)

John Vozza (john@netrom.com)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 08:28:18 -0400 (EDT)

If the user has 2 ip's then it is a multiple login type call. The 2
channels are not bound together for increased bandwidth.

An MPPP type call has the same IP address bound to both ports and
packets are sent alternatly to the 2 ports effectively doubling the
bandwidth. (This is a highly over simplified explantion but basicly
accurate)

John
John Vozza voice: 973.208.1339
NetRom Internet Services fax: 973.208.0942
john@netrom.com data: 973.208.7907
http://www.netrom.com data: 973.728.1274