(RADIUS) Re: (PM) Multilink Analog PPP (fwd)

Phil Hunt (phil@isone.net)
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 08:19:56 -0400 (EDT)

Except, I am runnnig 3.7.2c3 and have an ISDN single-channel customer who did
connect MPPP 2 channel even though Port-Limit was set to 1. I had Radius
debug on, so it showed EXACTLY which rad record was used for authentication
and he did get 2 channels. Funny though, he had 2 IP addresses, is that
right for MPPP?

phil