Re: (PM) OK, why doesn't this work?

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 16:40:03 -0800

Thomas Kinnen wrote:

> John-David Childs wrote:
>
> > In the routing table of the remote PM3, I see three RIP routes announced
> > by the local PM3 (255.255.255.0 routes to /24's on my local network). On
> > the local PM3...I see NO RIP ROUTES announced by the remote PM3. None.
>
> Try setting up a filter on both PM3's to track port 520 (route - Might

...a filter and running ptrace on both....

Bit of a difference. Sorry about that...

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@sobhrach.com>
[Test Engineer - Radius ABM] - LUCENT Technologies RABU
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"