RE: (PMOD) Hint for LT Win Modems

I don't work for Lucent RABU (livingston@iav.com)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 02:12:05 -1000 (HST)

On Fri, 9 Jul 1999, Joel Golden wrote:

> I tried this with 3.8.2.c2 and had a drop in connection rate.
> >From 49333 to 31200. Any ideas?

Yeah, you followed the below and didn't check which version of driver. ;)
I'm not sure if all versions have v.90 and K56Flex, but in the below case
it sounds as if that driver had both. Disabling v90 means it should only
try K56Flex then v.34.

In your case it (client modem) just didn't do v.90 or K56Flex and went
straight to v.34

Soooo, get v5.49 for LT modems and virtually all your problems will
disappear.

[snip]

--
Aloha from Paradise,