Re: (RADIUS) radius detail file structure

Alejandro (aflores@mangue.cyb.com.br)
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 09:21:13 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
I'm writing a JAVA aplication to get the detail file and make some
statistics like: what's the port that have more access, diary statistics
about access... well, all that I can! And, I want know how to get the
'Acct-Input(output)-Octets' and transform it in bytes, how to get the
'TimeStamp' field and convert it to Date!
Some one could help me?

Thanks,
Alejandro